Monday, August 13, 2012

Paul and Sarah ~ 08.11.2012

It was the perfect day for a vineyard wedding!  The bride's mother, who is a postal worker at my local post office, and I would often discussed weddings and decor so when I was asked to plan and design Sarah and Paul's wedding, it was my pleasure to do so.  The color palette and decor accentuated the venue nicely and the guests enjoyed this occasion to celebrate with the newlyweds!

Grapevine Pomanders down walkway
Ceremony Decor
Grapevine Pomander
Ceremony Arch
Bridesmaid's Bouquet
Maid of Honor's Bouquet
Boutonniere
Bride's Bouquet
Ceremony
Reception
Tall Centerpiece
Table setting
Centerpiece
Reception Tables
Low Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Reception Tables
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Head Table
Buffet Centerpiece
Wreath on Sconce
Event Center
Wedding Cake
Chandelier Arrangement
 The Wedding Party in the Fountain
The Happy Couple and I
The Bride and I

No comments:

Post a Comment