Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kellan and Courtney ~ 08.04.2012

I am always honored when one of my past clients refers me to one of their friends.  This is how I was fortunate enough to meet Courtney and Kellan and was able to design and coordinate their wedding.  The bride got much of her inspiration from Pinterest which I was able to recreate for the eclectic vintage/rustic wedding.  Even the extremely hot weather couldn't keep this wedding from happening as planned and everyone having a great time celebrating with the newlyweds!

Thumb Print Guest Book
Card Suitcase
Bride's Family Wedding Photos
Groom's Family Wedding Photos
Aisle Decor
Aisle Decor
Ceremony Arch
Arch Flowers
Ceremony Arch
 Boutonniere
 Corsage
 Bridesmaid's Bouquet
 Boutonniere
 Bride's Bouquet
 The Bride and her Father
 Reception
 Centerpiece
 Reception Table
 Mantle with Memory Candles
Fireplace with Candles
Head Table 
Centerpiece
Wedding Menu
Wedding Cake
The Bride and Groom and I




No comments:

Post a Comment