Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wayne and Kerry's Wedding Reception ~ 06.01.2013

With having done many events for and at Melrose Vineyards in Roseburg, Oregon, I was honored to be asked to design flowers for the wedding reception of owners Wayne and Kerry Parker.  Having gotten married in Hawaii in January, they were wanting to pay homage to their wedding by hosting a luau for all of their close friends and family.  It was fun to create bright arrangements using tropical flowers and greens!


"Fruit on a Beach" Display
Tropical Centerpiece
Tropical Centerpiece
Palm Tree Centerpiece
Tropical Centerpiece
Tropical Centerpiece
Palm Tree Centerpiece
Tropical Centerpiece with Candle lit
Buffet
The Whole Family
The Happy Couple and I
Lori (one of my executive assistants) and I












1 comment:

  1. Pretty post! I am also helping my sister for her wedding. She has given me the responsibility of decorating the event space that has been booked for her wedding. It was good getting ideas from this post and congratulations to Wayne and Kerry.

    ReplyDelete